1. Recruitment requirements:
- Position: Accountant
- Quantity: 03
- Gender: Male priority
- Time to start: March 2021 or until recruiting.
- Working place: Vung Tau City
2. Recruitment conditions:
- Being a dynamic, creative, healthy, honest, careful Vietnamese with professional qualifications suitable for the vacancy and high teamwork spirit;
- Age: ≤ 30 years old;
- University graduate or higher, majoring in Accounting-Auditing;
- Proficient in using office computers, excel for accounting, accounting softwares;
- English: TOEIC 450 or higher or IELTS 4.5 or higher;
- Experience: Having held the position of general accountant for at least 02 years;
3. Job description:
Working in the field of finance and accounting in enterprises producing and trading CNG, LNG and LPG gas products, specifically:
- Control and inspect accounting operations of accountants;
- Collect, process and check accounting information and data;
- Prepare quarterly/annual financial statements;
- Make and defend the annual financial plan for the whole Company;
- Make monthly/quarterly/yearly and ad hoc reports as required on the implementation of the financial plan;
- Prepare management reports for management and strategic planning purposes at the request of the Company's Leadership;
- Analyze and propose plans and solutions to improve the efficiency of capital use;
- Develop regulations, processes, standards and policies in the area of expertise;
- Perform other tasks at the request of the Head of Unit.
4. Compensations and benefits:
Income: Negotiable (from 18,000,000 VND to 28,000,000 VND/month depending on capacity).
- Working in a professional environment with many opportunities for advancement and development.
- Be proactive in work, propose solutions, listen to opinions, recognize initiatives that are well applied in production and business of the Company.
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance benefits as prescribed.
- Periodic health check-up twice a year, high liability health insurance of PVI Care, support to buy voluntary retirement insurance.
- The regime of giving birthday gifts, visiting filial piety, sickness, and support for annual vacation travel expenses.
- Travel once a year or support money to travel by yourself.
- Bonus regime on holidays, New Year, birthday of the Company, Corporation, traditional days of the Oil and Gas industry and many other regimes as prescribed.
- Receive additional professional training (if required), regularly trained to update knowledge of legal documents and skills to serve the job.
- The recruited person will be trained, supplemented with knowledge about domestic gas industry, participate in big gas projects and can be sent to train abroad.
5. Recruitment dossier includes:
- Job application;
- CV (in English and Vietnamese);
- Autobiographical curriculum vitae (4-page form with photos and local authority’s certification);
- Copies of degrees, certificates, transcripts (notarized);
- Medical certificate from a hospital at the district level or higher (provided after interview);
- 02 latest 4x6 photos.
- Contacts and phone numbers.
6. Time and address for submission of documents:
- Time to receive applications: from 5 March 2021 to the end of 15 March 2021
- Dossier to be submitted to: Department of Organization and Administration, CNG Vietnam Joint Stock Company - 7th Floor, No. 61B, 30/04 Street, Thang Nhat Ward, Vung Tau City or email to: email@example.com
- Phone: 02543.574.635/EXT: 33 (Ms. Phuong).
- Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in recruitment interviews;
- Submitted documents are non-refundable.