1. Recruitment requirements:
- Position: IT Specialist
- Quantity: 02
- Gender: Male
- Time to start: March 2021 or until recruiting
- Working place: Vung Tau City
2. Recruitment conditions:
- Being a dynamic, creative, healthy Vietnamese with professional qualifications suitable for the vacancy and high teamwork spirit.
- Graduated from university with grade of Good or higher, majoring in IT; CCNA, MCSA Domain and Hosting certificates.
- English: Good communication (equivalent to Toeic 600 and above);
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in IT Admin work, know how to write application software in languages such as PHP, .NET with MySQL, MS SQL databases.
- Have knowledge of C# programming.
- Understanding of e-commerce business.
- Managing infrastructure and editing articles for the Company's Website.
- Priority is given to candidates with experience in Website design and programming.
3. Job description:
- Responsible for the entire Information Technology system of the Company.
- Research and master software products, technologies and solutions, proactively propose the application of new technologies.
- Administration of the company's website, the company's dedicated application on the Web platform.
- Administer and support computer users in the Company.
- Manage and exploit the server system, telephone exchange and office equipment in the Company.
- Other tasks assigned.
4. Compensation and benefits:
Income: Negotiable (from 18,000,000 VND to 28,000,000 VND/month depending on capacity).
- Working in a professional environment with many opportunities for advancement and development.
- Be proactive in work, propose solutions, listen to opinions, recognize initiatives that are well applied in production and business of the Company.
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance benefits as prescribed.
- Periodic health check-up twice a year, high liability health insurance of PVI Care, support to buy voluntary retirement insurance.
- The regime of giving birthday gifts, visiting filial piety, sickness, and support for annual vacation travel expenses.
- Travel once a year or support money to travel by yourself.
- Bonus regime on holidays, New Year, birthday of the Company, Corporation, traditional days of the Oil and Gas industry and many other regimes as prescribed.
- Receive additional professional training (if required), regularly trained to update knowledge of legal documents and skills to serve the job.
- The recruited person will be trained, supplemented with knowledge about domestic gas industry, participate in big gas projects and can be sent to train abroad.
5. Recruitment dossier includes:
- Job application;
- CV (in English and Vietnamese);
- Autobiographical curriculum vitae (4-page form with photos and local authority’s certification);
- Copies of degrees, certificates, transcripts (notarized);
- Medical certificate from a hospital at the district level or higher (provided after interview);
- 02 latest 4x6 photos.
- Contacts and phone numbers.
6. Time and address for submission of documents:
- Time to receive applications: from 5 March 2021 to the end of 15 March 2021
- Dossier to be submitted to: Department of Organization and Administration, CNG Vietnam Joint Stock Company - 7th Floor, No. 61B, 30/04 Street, Thang Nhat Ward, Vung Tau City or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02543.574.635/EXT: 33 (Ms. Phuong).
- Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in recruitment interviews;
- Submitted documents are non-refundable.